The VISAINFO team shares a set of core values which forms the basis of our organisation. It is critical that our new team members and associates share these values, and our existing staff members and associates are assessed on these values continuously.
Get it done
Getting the outcome for the client is of primary importance to us – making it happen is essentially what we do for our clients.
This value encompasses the following qualities:
- Outcome Focussed Approach:VISAINFO seeks the solution which is best for the client; the simplest, most cost-effective and quickest solution as well as involving the lowest risk of potential issues.
- Passion: At VISAINFO we thrive on successful outcomes for our clients. We go the extra length for our clients especially when liaising with DIBP.
- Dedication to clients: Not all cases are straightforward, but VISAINFO never gives up on a client even if the case ends up more complex than initially forecasted. While no one can “Guarantee” a successful outcome; VISAINFO strives for it using all legal avenues available to them.
- Contingency Plans: wherever possible, we have a contingency plan to enable the client to reach their outcome even if our favoured option proves not to be possible.
Get it right the first time
We never take shortcuts with applications and always ensure the case is presented in the best possible way with no errors.
There are several aspects to “getting it right, the first time”;
- Technical and Current Knowledge: having a complete up to date understanding of current Migration Regulations and Policy, and to give accurate and complete advice in the best interest of the client without fear or greed.
- Attention to detail: lodging error-free applications, and to meet all relevant lodgement deadlines.
- Ethical Approach: we are ethical in all our dealings – with our clients, staff and the Department of Immigration.
- Culture of Learning: our team is open to learning how to do their job better.
Exceeding Service Expectations
Exceptional service encompasses the following qualities:
- Exceeding Expectations: Coming up with innovative solutions which mean that the client achieves an outcome exceeding their expectations.
- Empathy: Always being “present” in dealings with clients – understanding the situation from client’s perspective and interacting with them in a highly positive manner
- Availability of Qualified Team: Responding promptly and clearly to client requests.
- Consistency: always giving quality service for the entire duration of the client’s involvement with VISAINFO Team.
VISAINFO has a supportive team environment with a number of key initiatives:
- Accumulated Knowledge: our team is generous in sharing skills and expertise with other team members to help them develop.
- Assisting each other and clients: we are generous with our time with others and are not averse to Pro Bono Work for clients who may be in dire situations. This is however subject to discretion of the Company.
At VISAINFO we believe that there is always room for improvement.
We want to hear your ideas for better serving our clients and each other. Every process and procedure is open for improvement.
We are tireless in our attempts to create a better business and our employees and associates are critical in making this happen.
If you share these values and are interested in working with us please see our Opportunities page.