Combine a high quality academic and cultural experience at leading Australian Universities and colleges.
VISAINFO has an impressive record of delivering tailored Group Study Tour Programs for international organisations and institutions and education providers around the world.
About the Program
Australian Study Tour Programs offer the ideal mix of academic excellence while enjoying the cultural benefits of living in leading Australian cities, renowned for education, food and wine, art and festivals.
The program is tailored to each group’s specific needs and are usually of two to 12 weeks duration, but may be reduced or extended according to the requirements of the group. Some groups select academic sessions in the morning and cultural activities in the afternoon.
All programs include intensive academic classes together with tours to places of interest. Any subject area of study can be selected for the study tour.
The classes are designed to provide an intensive, hands-on practical experience on the educational delivery of your chosen subject area.
All students attending these programs will be presented with a Certificate of Attainment from the education provider. The tours will provide excellent opportunities to practice your conversational English as you discover the Australian Culture.
All the tours and excursions are of educational value and can be offered over:
- 7 Days
- 14 Days
- 21 Days
- 28 Days or
- Extended Study Tours up to 12 weeks or longer.
- Welcome and farewell parties
- Full range of activities and tours
- Small individual classes for special attention
- Optional Excursions
- Tailored academic program
- Award of Certificate of Proficiency of English Language
- Homestay accommodation with an Australian family
- Family hotel accommodation (3 students per room with ensuite facilities)
- University dormitory accommodation available only from December to mid-February (Single room with shared bathroom facilities and all meals)
- Transport to and from Sydney International Airport
- All teaching materials and books
- Accommodation including breakfast and dinner
- All tuition and enrolment fees
- Transport and entrance fees to local excursions
- Local tour coordinator
The following services are not included in our Study Tour packages:
- Airport taxes and visa fees
- Airfares to and from Australia
- Travel insurance or medical insurance
- Excess luggage charges
- Optional tours with additional recreational and sporting activities.
Most study tour groups choose homestay accommodation, staying individually with a local family and experiencing the Australian lifestyle whilst practicing their English language skills.
Alternatively, arrangements can be made for study tour participants to stay in hotels, apartments or hostels close to campus.
Study Tour Programs are designed to provide students with a comprehensive and rewarding experience of Australian life.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- Enhance their cultural understanding of Australia by meeting and sharing experiences with the university community and with other Australians from diverse backgrounds.
- Explore Australia through weekend, day and evening excursions and visits to destinations of cultural, historical, geographical and social interest.
- Stay with an Australian family and share in family life.
- Enjoy many exciting interactive opportunities including beach activities of sail boarding, kayaking and volleyball, horse-riding in Australian bush land, picnics in the park, Aboriginal cultural performances, sporting activities such as golf or tennis or excursions to nearby world renowned attractions and sample some of the world’s best wine growing regions.
Fees are based on the program length, academic content, accommodation and activities program selected.
You can study for up to 3 months on a Visitor’s Visa. For more information Contact us.