Why Study in Ireland?
- Ireland is an English speaking country within the European Union.
- It has short duration Masters degrees, mostly of 1 year
- Ireland excel in quality education gobally.
- Ireland has a diversified culture and classroom, approx. 10% are foreign nationals.
- It is a very friendly society.
- Ireland is a home to many MNCs.
- It provides clear path towards securing work and eventual permanent residency.
- It is a young country 40% of the population is under 25 years of age.
Undergraduate courses are usually for the duration of 4 years, however percentage levels required to gain admission will vary depending upon the course and institution that you wish to study at. As a general guide universities look at above average percentage for admissions at undergraduate level, however Institutes of Technology (IOTs) are more flexible while admitting students.
Postgraduate courses are usually for the duration of 1 year. Universities and Institutes accepts the degrees from recognized universities, however percentage levels required to gain admission will vary depending upon the course and institution that you wish to study at. Not all Institution will offer PG courses and also courses across all interest areas.
Cost of Studying in Ireland
The cost of studying in the Ireland is determined by the tuition fees of your course and whether you wish to study in the capital city of Dublin or outside in another city.
Tuition fees vary depending on the course you have applied to study.
- Undergraduate fees ranges from €9,100 to €20,300
- Average PG fees ranges from €9,150 to €20,000
- MBA fees can range upto €30,000.
The cost of living (inclusive of accommodation, food, travel, books etc) varies depending on the applicants own particular lifestyle. The average monthly expenses € 1,290.
Get in Touch With Us
We’d love to hear from you. Send us a message and we’ll reply as fast as we can.
Sydney Office Address:
Suite 3A Level 9, 428 George Street
The Dymocks Building
NSW 2000 Australia
PO Box Q833 Queen Victoria
Building Sydney Australia 1230